We inform you that:
- The administrator of personal data collected via the website is summ-it sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Poznan at Głogowska Street 31/33.
- Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of:
- handling your queries directed via a contact form,
- implementation of the recruitment process for the position you apply for, and if you consent to processing of data in connection with future recruitment, the data will be processed also for the purpose of future recruitment processes.
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the Labor Law, which determines the scope of data processed and your consent to the processing of personal data.
- Your data will be processed by authorized employees and associates of the administrator. Data may also be provided to processors providing services to the administrator, in particular services related to recruitment services.
- Your data will not be transferred to other countries (not belonging to the European Union or the European Economic Area).
- Your personal data will be processed for 5 years since the last contact (for questions related to inquiries) or 3 month since the end of the recruitment process (for recruitment related matters).
- You have the right to access your personal data, the right to rectify it, delete it, limit it, process it, transfer data, or right to object.
- For data processed on the basis of consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- If you feel that the processing of personal data about you violates the provisions, you have the right to lodge a complain with the supervisory body protecting personal data, that is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Your data will not be used for automated decision making or profiling.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text information in the form of text files, sent by the server and stored on the device of the user (e.g. on the hard drive of the computer, laptop or on the smartphone’s memory – depending on what device the user uses to visit our site). They make it easier to recognize individual needs of the website user.
What information do cookies contain?
Cookies usually store:
• The name of the website
• The lifetime of cookie files
• A randomly generated browser identification number that is used to browse the website
Warning – cookie files do not identify the user in any way.
• To customize the content of sites belonging to summ-it sp z o.o. to the device used by the user, and more specifically to display its content the best quality and form suited to the individual preferences of the user.
• To better adjust the content of advertisements and texts available on summ-it sp. z o.o.
• To obtain whole, anonymous statistics to constantly improve the functionality of our website.
Types of cookies used as part of websites summ-it sp. z o.o.:
• Session cookies (temporary) – stored on the user’s device only when using the website until the moment of logging out, turning off the website or turning off the browser used by the user.
• Persistent cookies – remain on the user’s device until the end of their lifetime (that is, the duration of the parameterized for the cookie) or until they are removed by the user.
• Necessary cookies – enabling the use of basic functionalities of these websites (for example, remembering successively visited websites in order to restore them at the “request” of the user).
• Cookies that ensure security – are used to control abuse in the process of using websites.
• Functional cookies – they ensure storing individual user settings.
• Advertising cookies – allow you to measure the effects of advertising campaigns and adapt advertising to an individual user.
Cookies belonging to third parties.
Visiting the site summ-it sp. z o.o. you also agree to receive cookies from Google Inc. and other companies implementing advertising campaigns for summ-it sp. z o.o. These sites may have their own privacy policies and regulations that we recommend to review.
Cookies files related to the effectiveness of an advertising campaign in the Google AdWords network or Google Display Network download data using the Google Analytics software. The guarantee of anonymization of the IP number of the site’s users is maintained, which means providing the user with complete anonymity.
Changes to cookies settings or deletion.
Cookie settings are individual for each web browser. It’s good to know that the default option is to allow cookies. Each user can, however, completely disable this option or to some extent limit the acceptance of cookies on his device. Please be advised that this may affect the convenience of the use of pages, prevent the use of parts of the site or prevent the display of parts of information intended for the user. Above all, however, it will prevent the summ-it sp. z o.o. from acquiring the anonymous statistical information in order to improve the quality of our services.